Today I completed the release of the next version of HourPatch, which now includes the ability to create invoices. To go with it, I revamped the promo materials on the HourPatch website.
The tag line now is "Proactive Time Tracking", which I think nicely sums up what HourPatch is about: planning out your project schedules ahead of time, which simplifies time tracking and invoicing while also getting your self-employed life a little more in order. Here are the main points of what HourPatch is about:
- Tracking your work hours
- Keeping notes of what you did
- Knowing your availability, both this week and months in the future
- Generating invoices based on your hourly rate(s)
- Balancing work with the rest of your life
- Setting aside enough time for each project