Create and edit sounds for the Casio CZ series of synthesizers. If you have a CZ-101, CZ-1000, CZ-3000, CZ-5000, or CZ-1 then this is the editor for you. CZ Touch gives you touch-based control over all of the voice parameters on your CZ.
- Save patches to your iPhone or iPad, with names
- Share/export your patches via email: patches are saved as sysex files that can be transmitted to your synthesizer by a sysex program
- Copy/Paste envelopes between DCO, DCW, and DCA
- Create random patches
- Copy the current patch from your synth to your iOS device, for further editing
CZ Touch especially shines in giving you direct, easy control over the 8-stage envelopes on your synth. No more menu diving to create a complex envelope.
Use this app either with a MIDI adapter for your iOS device, or via a wireless MIDI connection to your Mac or PC, with your CZ synthesizer connected to your Mac or PC via MIDI.
- A Casio CZ synthesizer (CZ-101, CZ-1000, CZ-3000, CZ-5000, CZ-1)
- A MIDI adapter for your iOS device, OR a Mac or PC connected to your CZ via MIDI and a wi-fi connection between your Mac or PC and your iOS device.
Note: This app does NOT make any sound! It's just an editor for your Casio CZ synthesizer. If you don't have a Casio CZ synthesizer, this app won't do anything useful for you.
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by Casio. It's just an app I made to fill a need!